A skateboard is fun, with all its exciting features which give mobility on the roads a new meaning. While we love skateboards for their versatile uses, the one feature we look for most when we choose one is the speed. Speed is thrilling and a fast and robust skateboard is a good combination. Here are the top skateboards ranked in order of speed which you can buy.
Top 6 Skateboards with Best Speed
|Brand||Image||Max Speed||Max Load||Range|
|Skatebolt||25 mph||280 lbs||19 miles|
|GT Powerboard||23 mph||300+ lbs||15 miles|
|HaloBoard Electric Skateboard – 2nd Edition||22 mph||300 lbs||14 miles|
|MotoTec MT-SKT-1600||22 mph||260 lbs||10 miles|
|Falcon Board||20 mph||266 lbs||18 miles|
|BLITZART Huracane||20 mph||300 lbs||12 miles|
Skatebolt has a sturdy deck made of Canadian maple wood and a 1000W motor. It is an impressive skateboard sold by Alouette. It comes with a wireless remote having a battery indicator and is of decent built quality and good speed. Speed enthusiasts will love it for the maximum speed of 25 mph.
- Good shape
- Smooth Ride
- Solid wheels offering good support
- Wireless Remote Control
- The good speed which is consistent
- High performance
- The material could be better
- Slow mode is too slow
- Takes time getting used to it
Another premium fast electric skateboard with big tires offering great support and a good acceleration, it zooms off from 0 to 23 mph in 5 seconds. The SLA batteries are powerful and you can skate in all types of terrain with ease.
- Has a long range and good speed
- High powered electronic build
- Braking is powerful
- Suitable for all terrains
- A bit on the heavier side
- High priced
Halo Board Electric Skateboard – 2nd Edition
Ranked 2019 Best Electric Skateboard
As we all know, Halo board is the top brand which comes to mind for quality skateboards. The Halo Board takes best precautions for safe rides and it comes equipped with the Certified LG Firesafe Batteries for safe & reliable rides. The powerful motor has 3000 W of power. The innovative Halo Regenerative Brake system that recharges your batteries as you brake.
- Lightweight Ride
- Reliable brand with very high positive reviews
- Torque Management acceleration algorithm for smooth rides
- Dual in-wheel brushless hub motors offer a silent ride.
- A slight struggle at hills
- Customer support needs to improve
- Not easy to get replacement parts
This different looking skateboard is good for off-road skateboarding with large-threaded pneumatic tires and powerful dual 800W motors. It is capable of achieving a top speed of 22 mph which is why it made it into this list. Made of 12 ply maple wood, it has a wireless remote control and is on the heavier side.
- Strong and durable
- Great machine for dirt roads
- Requires lesser charge time
- Carries a maximum speed of up to 22 mph
- Sturdy high-quality tires
- High Priced
Falcon Board with its cool features is another popular choice for a fast skateboard. It comes equipped with an Oxygen Tech Motor which delivers around 1200W pure power. The 8Ah lithium battery is built with a quick charge technology and it has a light yet robust deck.
- Has a high range and speed of 20mph
- Sturdy built
- Easy maintenance
- Lesser reviews for comparison
The Blitzart with its dual 700W motor offers a top speed of around 20 mph making it another popular choice for high speeds. The deck is made up of a combination of 6 ply maple wood and several additional layers of bamboo. It can go up to 12 miles on a single battery charge and its price is mid ranged.
- Price is reasonable
- Good speed
- The remote control operation is fast
- Reverse capability
- Sturdy board
- Heavy to carry
- Battery indicator can be improved