Hoverboards are electric, portable, two-wheeled devices that are commonly known as self-balancing scooters. They are fun to ride and look cool and full of swag. Check Out theÂ Best Hoverboards of 2019
|Company Name||Brand||Our Rating||Description||Our Review||Visit Site|
|Halo Board||Sleek And Fun To Ride||Outstanding||Visit Site|
|Inboard Skateboard||Fun on the Go||Must Try||Visit Site|
|Birdhouse Skateboards||The Best in the Business||Best Skateboard||Visit Site|
|GOTRAX||Say Hello to Future||The Future||Visit Site|
|Enjoi Skateboards||Colorful and Durable Boards||Colorful||Visit Site|
|Razor Hovertrax||Colorful and Durable Boards||Visit Site|
What to expect from a good Hoverboard?
Safety – Look for a UL-rated model, to ensure maximum safety, if a hoverboard has a UL 2272 hologram sticker, youâ€™re good to go.
Bluetooth connectivity – Hoverboards which have Bluetooth to help listen to music via your phones. You can also share your hoverboard stats in social media. Look out for Bluetooth when you buy one.
Range and Speed – They are fun to play with, use them for fun, errands, and commutation.
Battery Life – If you want to use your hoverboard for some serious surfing, make sure it has a decent battery life which can handle rougher terrain like bumpy sidewalks and grass.
Hereâ€™s a list of the top hoverboards to buy for your Seamless Cruising Adventures
SwagTron â€“ T1 Hoverboard
The Swagtron T series of hoverboard is the leading hoverboards in the industry and they have a lot of different models under their belt. The T1 is a high-end model because it features some of the most amazing things you will need in hoverboard. All these hoverboards have a UL2272 certification, and that means that it is completely safe from any battery issues.
- All the Swagtron hoverboards like the T1 come with a UL 2272 certification ensuring maximum security and safety.
- Has a 300-watt dual electric motor
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 2-3 hours on a single full charge.
- Has a top speed of 8+ mph
- The range is up to 12+ miles
- Comes equipped with a 300-watt dual electric scooter motor.
- Has LED headlights, battery indicators, and a light yet sturdy body.
- The patented SentryShield battery technology in Swagtron T1 has a smart battery management system that monitors and protects the battery.
- Swagtron has both UL 2272 and 2271 certificates.
- Multi-layer battery protection
- 1-hour charging for riding 7-12 miles
- Gyroscopic Technology.
- No inbuilt speaker system.
- No Bluetooth
GoTrax Hoverfly ECO
Gotrax has a range of electric rideables which are very popular particularly hoverboards. Â In 2017, they launched the Hoverfly ECO Hoverboard, a great hoverboard with some amazing features.
The Hoverfly ECO Hoverboard comes with a speed of 7.4 miles per hour. Compared to other, it looks slower but feels very fast. The speed and power are due to the presence of 2 250-watt motors. It also has a range of 12 miles on a single charge. It is also fitted with super-fast charge technology that allows users to get maximum charge for 1.5 hours.
- This Gotrax Hoverboard comes with UL 2272 certification.
- This device is powered by a 29.4-volt battery guaranteed not to overheat.
- The GotraxTM has a learning mode which limits the pad flexibility and speed. The learning mode is great for kids since riding is much safer.
- The device contains protective bumpers that not only guarantee smooth riding but also durability.
- This hoverboard comes in an array of funky colors such as Nebula Black, Alien Green etc. Â
- It has a maximum range of 12 miles and speed of 7.4 mph(No Bluetooth though)
- Portable and fast
- Colorful and funky with a wide range of color choices
- Quick training mode to support beginners
- Super-fast charge time
- No Bluetooth connectivity
- Inability to serve those on the heavier side
SWAGTRON T6 OFF-ROAD Hoverboard
Awarded #1 Hoverboard in 2018!
Suited for all types of terrain and carrying all body types, the Swagtron T6 is a top model giving you a great riding experience. The high-tread tires ensure you ride every terrain with ease and itâ€™s capable of delivering a high speed of 20 mph. Contains solid rubber foot mats for comfort, with LED lights, inbuilt Bluetooth and a powerful Lithium Iron Sentry Shield battery.
- Can ride on bumpy terrains, inclines, mud, grass, and even gravel.
- The tires are dual rugged, 10â€ť tubeless tires designed for all-terrain exploration.
- The T6 can handle over 190 Kgs, thereby making it suitable for all riders. !
- It has a 20-kilometer range, and the capability to reach speeds of up to 20 KMPH.
- The Bluetooth can play music directly from your phone.
- UL 2272 CERTIFIED meaning they offer the highest standard of safety for riders.
- Supports over 400 pounds of weight
- Big tires feature special grooves with rugged tread design for an easy cruise across various terrains.
- With a fully charged battery, the Swagtron T6 can go up to 12 miles
- Easily control using the SWAGTRON app that has both iOS and Android versions.
- Expensive than many other models
Gyroor Warrior is the toughest and smartest off-road hoverboard in the world. We chose this because when we first saw it, Tony Stark had designed this hoverboard it looked sleek, with streamlined features. However, at 30lbs, it isnâ€™t the lightest board but it is made mostly of aluminum to feel sturdy and solid. The best feature of Warrior is that it is attractive to kids and adults alike. The Warriorâ€™s Bluetooth connectivity and speakers are amazing, you can listen to music, adjust speed etc.
- The body is made of 90% Aluminum board with some ABS parts for great flexibility.
- IP54 Certified water resistant Bright front LED headlights to illuminate the ground
- Designed for children ages 7 and above.
- UL2272 certified LG/Samsung battery cells. Has passed CE, RoHS, FCC certification.
- Self-balancing – safe, easy to ride, and not easy to fall down for new riders.
- Adjustable speed from min to max in the app
- High-Quality Bluetooth Speaker
- DIY Colorful LED Lights
- Smart App Control
- Appeals to all ages
- High weight capacity (up to 265 lbs)
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Quick Charging
- Minimal usage instructions
- Bluetooth not too strong
Razor Hovertrax 2.0
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 offers an impressive speed of 8+ mph and is a good, solid, value for money hoverboard. It comes with dual 350-watt motors that are both silent and efficient. The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 comes with LG battery and even if the charge is out, you can change them without any hassle and continue having a phone. The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 comes with Razorâ€™s own EverBalance technology which causes the hoverboard to actually level itself. The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 also comes with the usual features that make a top hoverboard like the blue LED light bar display, fender bumpers, LED battery power indicator etc. There are two riding modes suited for beginners as well as advanced.
- Razor was the first US brand that received the UL 2272 listing for safety. Thus the Hovertrax DLX 2.0 hoverboard meets best safety standards.
- Multicolor LED lights
- The EverBalanceâ„˘ technology automatically levels hoverboard for easy mounts and a comfortable ride.
- Shatter-resistant polymer frame with fender bumper protection
- Dual-hub motors with gyro-sensor technology
- Has cruising speeds of up to 9 mph and a 90-day warranty.
- Full-length, anti-slip rubber traction platforms keep you in perfect balance for smooth maneuvering.
- Comes in an extremely edgy and sleek design
- Made of high quality, shatter-resistant polymer plastic
- Because of Razor’s EverBalance technology, getting on and off the hoverboard and balancing on-the-move becomes almost effortless.
- Powerful dual motors
- 8mph is a slow speed
- Weight limitations at 220 lbs.