Knee pads are very important during skateboarding and will really go the distance to elongate your riding life and session duration. Knee pads also protect against direct slams. Hence it’s important to choose the right knee pads for your knees. Want to know more, read on about the top Knee Pads you can buy for a great skating experience.
JBM Multi-Sport Protective Gear Knee Pads
- These are MULTISPORT PURPOSE, meaning the pads are flexible and can be used for any sport which includes cycling, biking, inline skate, scootering, skateboarding, and other extreme sports.
- The adjustable straps are flexible to be adjusted according to different body shapes if you choose the adult or children and it should fit you properly.
- The protective gear consists of durable and tough PP, PE materials that provide great impact resistance. It also has a breathable polyester sleeve to wear, it could protect the user during the multi-sports purposes.
Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads
- Ever since the beginning of modern skateboarding, Pro-Tec has set the standard for skateboard pads with their superior quality, style, and protective nature. The Street Series is proof that the best protective gear for your knees can be affordable as well as look amazing.
- The Street series pass level 1 certification and offers great support for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky street knee pads. It is perfect for the street, park, and learning new tricks.
Triple Eight – SAVER SERIES 3-PACK BOX
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing, ventilated EVA foam for a cooling effect
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Wide, reinforced elastic straps ensure a secure fit
Pricing: $29.99 â€“ $34.99
Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pad Set
- This is more suited for young skateboarders. The BMX Elbow and Knee Pad set from Mongoose is equipped with a superior shell padding which gives ultimate protection to your elbows and knees to keep it safe from scratching and bruising. There is an interior gel padding that adds extra shock absorption for added comfort. The soft mesh lining provides a cozy fit.
- Shock-absorbing gel
- Soft internal padding and tough outer shells for protection
- Form-fitting & breathable mesh
Triple 8 – KP 22
- Top elastic and bottom webbed adjustable straps
- Neoprene butterfly closure
- Flat cap design
187 Killer Pro Knee Pads Black
- Three-panel construction with the printed bottom panel.
- Light-weight Dry-Fast interior lining
- Dual-density interior foam
- Double stitching and industrial-weight topstitching
Allnice 3 in 1 Knee Elbow Pads Wrist Guards
- It contains a high hardness PE shell, with a thickened soft sponge that makes it comfortable and durable and is effective against impact resistance.
- The design is simple agile, as well as slip-resistant and convenient to use. The pads are very easy to wear with their straps.
- Looks fashionable, with fine workmanship and is suitable for skateboard, rollerblading, riding a scooter, bicycle and many other outdoor sports.