Knee pads are very important during skateboarding and will really go the distance to elongate your riding life and session duration. Knee pads also protect against direct slams. Hence it’s important to choose the right knee pads for your knees. Want to know more, read on about the top Knee Pads you can buy for a great skating experience.
JBM Multi Sport Protective Gear Knee Pads
- These are MULTI SPORT PURPOSE, meaning the pads are flexible and can be used for any sport which includes cycling, biking, inline skate, scootering, skateboarding, and other extreme sports.
- The adjustable straps are flexible to be adjusted according to different body shapes if you choose the adult or children and it should fit you properly.
- The protective gear consists of durable and tough PP, PE materials which provide great impact resistance. It also has a breathable polyester sleeve to wear, it could protect the user during the multi-sports purposes.
Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads
- Ever since the beginning of modern skateboarding, Pro-Tec has set the standard for skateboard pads with their superior quality, style, and protective nature. The Street Series is proof to that the best protective gear for your knees can be affordable as well as look amazing.
- The Street series pass level 1 certification and offers great support for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky street knee pads. It is perfect for the street, park, and learning new tricks.
Triple Eight – SAVER SERIES 3-PACK BOX
We choose this even though it comes as a set for wrists, knees and elbows protection. It is now more convenient and affordable and comes with Wristsavers, Kneesavers, and Elbowsaversâ€”everything you need to keep you protected.
Kneesaver – We cover the aspects of the knee saver which is our focus. These include the following features:
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, ventilated EVA foam for a cooling effect
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Wide, reinforced elastic straps ensure a secure fit
Pricing: $29.99 â€“ $34.99
Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pad Set
- This is more suited for young skateboarders. The BMX Elbow and Knee Pad set from Mongoose is equipped with a superior shell padding which gives ultimate protection to your elbows and knees to keep it safe from scratching and bruising. There is an interior gel padding which adds extra shock absorption for added comfort. The soft mesh lining provides a cozy fit.
- Shock-absorbing gel
- Soft internal padding and tough outer shells for protection
- Form fitting & breathable mesh
Triple 8 – KP 22
Another kneecap from the house of Triple 8, this is designed for skaters who need more padding. Offers durability, comfort and comes in different sizes. Heavy duty EVA memory foam with a Highâ€“density, an impact-resistant cap which is securely attached with reinforced rivets
- Top elastic and bottom webbed adjustable straps
- Neoprene butterfly closure
- Flat cap design
187 Killer Pro Knee Pads Black
Another representation of premium safety and quality, these kneepads contain a black Seamless hinge and interior finish for maximum flexibility & comfort. There is an open back design made for an excellent fit. The on & off Revolutionary Lock-In Replaceable Cap System makes for a perfect fit. Other noted features include:
- Three-panel construction with the printed bottom panel.
- Light-weight Dry-Fast interior lining
- Dual-density interior foam
- Double stitching and industrial-weight top stitching
Allnice 3 in 1 Knee Elbow Pads Wrist Guards
- Contains a high hardness PE shell, with a thickened soft sponge which makes it comfortable and durable and is effective against impact resistance.
- The design is simple agile, as well as slip-resistant and convenient to use. The pads are very easy to wear with their straps.
- Looks fashionable, with fine workmanship and is suitable for skateboard, rollerblading, riding a scooter, bicycle and many other outdoor sports.